It's a new week and a new month, and it calls for some brand new motivation. While I try to make a habit out of positive thinking, I do have my off days (and even off weeks!). To help me regain a strong mindset, I seek out interviews of brilliant women that I admire. From Gina Rodriguez (who I affectionately call G.Ro in my head) to Oprah, from Lisa Nichols to Marie Forleo, here are some of the most empowering interviews that have helped to lift me out of a funk. Hope it can do the same for you!
1. Conversations with Gina Rodriguez, SAG-AFTRA Foundation
The whole thing is good, but 23:04 is where it really hits me.
2. She's so good, I'd even have to add THIS one with Uzo Aduba for Variety Magazine!
3. Oprah On Career, life, and leadership at Stanford University
4. Lisa Nichols on Overcoming Fear
5. Marie Forleo on Intuition and Ambition
It's a new day, and I hope this refuels you...let's do this, ladies!